- Free Shipping On All Order Over $499
Shipping & Delivery
Designer Shirts for Men
As per our model, each shirt is made from scratch. First, a pattern is made, based on your measurements and preferences, and then your shirt is hand-made by our experienced tailors. We ship our products by mail to any country in the world. The delivery time is as follows
Normal orders take 3 to 4 week in production. Add 3 to 5 days in shipping depending upon the shipment method you choose.
Rush and dated orders
Rush and dated (order must ship till the given date) orders are given special attention. We have separate manufacturing process to expedite fast delivery keeping the fit and quality same. Normally Rush Orders take 1 week (5 working days) in production and extra 3 to 5 days in shipping. So shirts are delivered in almost 2 weeks. Due to the customer's demand for expedited production on Rush orders, we cannot offer the fit (trial) shirt option of receiving a fit shirt first in order to, if necessary, adjust the pattern. Thus, all Rush orders are considered final, with no refunds issued. However, we will gladly remake the shirts at 50% of the cost plus shipping fees on our regular delivery time schedule. Please note that dated order cannot have dates less than 1 week.
Fit/trial Shirt Orders
We expedite trial shirt in 2 weeks. Add 3 to 5 days for delivery.
After an order is paid, we confirm order and measurement details to our customers for making an exact fit shirt. After the order is confirmed we put in production. Normally it takes 24 hours from the date of confirmation and pattern cutting. After the pattern is cut, order cannot be cancelled. Therefore, we cannot make any changes or issue refunds after that time period.
We have a 30-day limit on returns. You may return shirts for the following reasons only:
1. The shirts are defective in workmanship or material.
2. The order is not made according to the style and measurements you provided. Please note that we add essential industry standard allowances when crafting your shirts. We add ½ inch to the neck and 1 inch to the sleeve measurements you provide, for shrinkage allowances. We add 6, 7 or 8 inches to the chest depending on the type of fit you have Choosen for movement and flexibility. The finished shirts will reflect these allowances.
Important: Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain return authorization before returning merchandise. Please note the original shipping cost is not refundable.
START DESIGNING YOUR SHIRT
Choose from over 300 type of imported fabic including solid, pinpoints, Royal Oxford, TwillsShop Now
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple shipping addresses, view and track your orders in your account and more.
- Speed your way through the checkout.
- Track your orders easily.
- Keep a record of all your purchases.