Terms & Conditions
Designer Shirts for Men
We guarantee you 100% satisfaction on your shirts with regards to the fabric used, the quality of essentials like collars & cuffs etc, and perfect stitching. We guarantee our seams for the entire life of the shirt. Please note that fabric color can vary in actuality as opposed to on your computer screen.
We aspire never to have to see a shirt come back to us. If somehow you do receive a shirt that does not meet our desired fit due to inconsistencies and inaccuracies in the measurements provided to us by you, we offer a solution that provides peace of mind to all concerned and is equitable. In such a case, we will be happy to adjust your pattern and remake your shirt at half price plus shipping, or alternatively we can offer to give you a 50% discount on your next full price order. If however we are at fault for processing your order incorrectly, we will make your order free of charge.
We put your order into production within 24 hours. Therefore, we cannot make any changes or issue refunds after that time period.
Rush orders are considered final. No trial or any other option is available when ordering under these conditions. There are no refunds issued. Note: All rush orders will be considered final.
Quick Order Form Policy
When ordering using our short form, only providing your neck and sleeve measurements, we cannot guarantee the fit exactly. Primarily for this reason we do not offer refunds on such orders. If you are extremely meticulous about the fit of your shirt on your body we recommend that you take out a brief moment and fill the normal order form.
Items may be returned within a 30-day limit. Our returns policy caters to providing peace of mind to all parties concerned and is as follows:
You are eligible to return your custom shirt only if:
- Any shirt is damaged on arrival, defective, or dis-colored.
- Any shirt is not made to your instructions regarding color, design, style and measurements. Please note that we add the required industry standards to your shirt. We add ½ an inch to the neck, on the sleeve we add 1 inch, and add 6 – 8 inches for the chest as per the type of fit of the shirt you require. All these are industry standards for shrinkage allowances. The finished shirts will incorporate these measurements.
Please call or write to firstname.lastname@example.org to authorize a return before actually returning any merchandise. Please note the original shipping charges are non-refundable.
START DESIGNING YOUR SHIRT
Choose from over 300 type of imported fabic including solid, pinpoints, Royal Oxford, TwillsShop Now
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple shipping addresses, view and track your orders in your account and more.
- Speed your way through the checkout.
- Track your orders easily.
- Keep a record of all your purchases.